EVERYDAY CASUAL

Who says everyday casual can't look haute?I took on this day with this ultra chic coat that's adding up perfect amount of urban chic to any outfit...

Winter could have never been this warm and good without this killer coat..I'm so in love with it.


Pairing the outfit with  a fierce studded design shoe  with a pointed toe was the best decision,These shoes are just magic,Let me confess I'm so so obsessed with shoes and i think  think my addiction for shoes is a disease without cure.these pair of pumps are good with dresses and pants too .I could not help but look down to admire these babies.
Lately I've been through a tough season of my life ,its was as if my life have stopped could not do  the things i love most no inspiration even my work was so affected could not work hard to make money the way i usually used to do.I'm back to life so awake and with full energy to take on my life .

I'm now escaping from the season of no work,no money ,no happiness and no style ,diving  into a season  full of style as hot as summer sand.I therefore took it upon myself to suit up in new styles from my collection which are classic,rugged,refined,vintage inspired and everything in between ,these change  its like a sweet Melody in my life ever.Fashion can make your be more in love with yourself and anything else.I love you all dolls watch out the space to see this doll transform,
Shoes:Fashion pearls(face book page)
Coat:fashion pearls
contact them @ +267 72998775

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment